HOME - Submit News/Events or Editorials to: danielmccreeorg@gmail.com
Or editor@danielmccree.org

FEATURES EVENTS FACEBOOK HOME
MetroEast News - Serving the Southern Illinois Region

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sunday Volunteer needed - This Sunday~



Good afternoon. We have a set up this Sunday morning. Some of our regular
volunteers are not available this Sunday so I am requesting your assistance.
I need one or two people to meet me at 7AM to bring up ministry items. After
the items are brought up, you will then bring out chairs and tear down
tables. I need a few additional folks to arrive at 8AM to set up chairs.
Please respond if you are able to assist. I am grateful for your
assistance!



Danny Gladden

314-361-3221, ext. 107

2012 Digital Directory



www.DanielMcCree.Org

Thanks for everyone's patience...

BellevillePride~ MetroEast News