HOME - Submit News/Events or Editorials to: danielmccreeorg@gmail.com
Or editor@danielmccree.org

FEATURES EVENTS FACEBOOK HOME
MetroEast News - Serving the Southern Illinois Region

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Special Thanks from Bill

William Gromer
August 29
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the friends and family that recently attended a fund raiser held on my behalf at Pitchers Bar and Pizzaria. The turn out was more than I expected and I can never repay all that these people have given me. I must make special thank yous to Kathy and Patrick , not only for their contributions but also
for spending the money that they did on silent auction items. A very warm and loud shout out to Allen and all Metro East Pride representatives who were there also. To John and Jonathan for your hours of work and presence: thank you, thank you, thank you. And to my dear sisters and their husbands for taking the time to come and participate in this event. This was not their normal kind of thing to attend. You guys truly rock and I love you very much for your love and support. And last but certainly not least I must mention my new BFF Ms Erin Kathleen Quinn who spent days and weeks over the past couple of months to put this whole thing together. Erin, along with the two Kevins in her life (Roofer Kevin and Computer wizard, carpenter Kevin ) help make the transition from nothing to a decent place to live a much easier road to travel. I can never repay you for all that you have done. There will come a time when you may need me like I have needed you. Rest assured I will be there with bells on. Let me also acknowledge Jason and Nate Thomas for their unique form of support and I would be remiss if I did not mention Phillip Womble Jr. who was supposed to entertain us that evening but was unable to do so because of work conflicts. Thank you for thinking of me anyway Phillip.
To all who attended and all the supported in other ways let me say thank you and God Bless each and everyone of you
Bill

BACKGROUND INFO
 If you CANNOT attend the event, but would like to donate directly to Bill, please make a Paypal donation to gromerbill@yahoo.com. Every single penny helps!

2012 Digital Directory



www.DanielMcCree.Org

Thanks for everyone's patience...

BellevillePride~ MetroEast News