HOME - Submit News/Events or Editorials to: danielmccreeorg@gmail.com
Or editor@danielmccree.org

FEATURES EVENTS FACEBOOK HOME
MetroEast News - Serving the Southern Illinois Region

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Honestly.... (In My Lifetime)

from the Blog of: BK Hipsher
Well I was back at my beloved MCC of Northern Virginia today preaching for the second time during their pastor's sabbatical. I am so blessed to have been a part of that community and I am equally blessed to continue to call them friend and to spend time among them. They are a wonderful community of the people of God.My sermon today was called "Honest to Jesus" and I have provided links below to audio and text versions of it. If you listen to the audio please do avail yourselves of reading the texts of the readings. They do figure prominently in the sermon and you will benefit from reading both readings.I hope your day is going the way you wanted and if not, I hope it's going to work out even better than you'd planned. It's important to live the the axiom "When in Rome...." So I say "Go Redskins!"

2012 Digital Directory



www.DanielMcCree.Org

Thanks for everyone's patience...

BellevillePride~ MetroEast News