HOME - Submit News/Events or Editorials to: danielmccreeorg@gmail.com
Or editor@danielmccree.org

FEATURES EVENTS FACEBOOK HOME
MetroEast News - Serving the Southern Illinois Region

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thoughts From a Mouthy Saint: Following Your Path

BellevillePride/MetroEast NEWS
by: Colby Kluthe
January 24, 2012

I often say that listening is one of those things I find offers the best guidance when it comes to the big decisions in life.  For me that means asking yourself what the path is, and taking time to hear what others say.

Before you really get into this, I must advise you that you may not always like what you hear, but I truly beleive the truth is there if you are willing to work with it.

I always say "Keep Walking", and it most recently reminds me of the guinea pigs in the GEICO commercial.   "ROW!"   and sometimes its just that simple.
In closing...   
Row~

2012 Digital Directory



www.DanielMcCree.Org

Thanks for everyone's patience...

BellevillePride~ MetroEast News